Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 14 days (upon receipt of impressions)
- Order number: 0004
An active plate with a special three-way screw, allowing to expand the upper jaw and to move the front-teeth forwards.
In which cases is it being used?
The 3-Way Schwarz appliance is often being used:
- for both lateral and anterior arch development
- to alleviate crowding
- to correct a crossbite
- to correct lingually inclined teeth
What are the main parts of the 3-Way Schwarz appliance?
- Three-way expansion screw
- Labial bow to hold the proclined or anterior teeth in position so that the arch is maintained while expansion takes place
- Retentive clasps to hold the screw in position
- Ball ended clasps
How to activate the appliance?
The appliance is usually activated with a slow expansion protocol of one turn per day or every other day until the desired result is achieved.